This section describes the set of actions for quick launch of an advertising campaign – using either your own content or a demo script (project template) and demo content shipped with the platform.
Advertising campaigns are launched from your account in Displayforce Manager. To access your Displayforce Manager account, you will need a web browser, profile address, and registration data for login authentication. You may check with your platform supplier for your Displayforce Manager address, and registration data.
To access your Displayforce Manager account, launch the web browser, then type your Displayforce Manager address into the address bar. If necessary, enter your registration data into fields on the page that opens and click "Login".
Your Displayforce Manager main page will be displayed.
For a quick launch of an advertising campaign, do the following:
- In "Campaigns" click "Create campaign".
- Select "From a template".
- Choose a template for your campaign.
- Type the title of a new campaign.
- Add content to the campaign.
- Choose media display point intended for broadcasting. If necessary, add new devices.
- If necessary, make schedule changes in the "Set the schedule" section.
- Launch your campaign.
The campaign will be launched at selected media display points.