To start working with the Displayforce Manager, you will need your Displayforce Manager address, login, and password, which you can ask from the employee in charge of platform administration.
To start your work with the Displayforce Manager:
- Launch web browser, enter your Displayforce Manager address into the address bar.
- If necessary, enter your login and password for authorization on the page that opens and press Enter.
- If your registration data were entered correctly, your Displayforce Manager’s main page will be displayed.
The Displayforce Manager is accessed via web interface. Its functionality is divided between the following pages:
- Campaigns – creation and editing of advertisement campaigns, sending them to media display points, adding content (Campaigns);
- Schedule – access to advertisement campaigns playback schedule with the option of editing (Schedule);
- Content – the section for uploading content to the Displayforce Manager; content from this section can then be used in advertisement campaigns (Content);
- Templates – template projects management (Templates);
- Insights & data – reports generation (Stats);
- Devices – media display points management (Devices);
- Help - access to the User's Manual and other information about software;
- Event viewer – access to the platform’s logs (Event viewer);
- Subscriptions - access to license activation and all the already activated licenses;
- Extentions - access to the Marketplace of additional functionality;
- Settings – general settings, urgent announcements (Settings);
- Users – management of user account and groups (roles) within the platform (Users);
- Downloads - access to current versions of Displayforce Player.
To access the pages "Event viewer", "Subscriptions", "Extentions", "Settings", "Users", "Downloads" and "Help", as well as the "Sing out" link, click on the icon with Settings acronym located in the lower left corner, then select the item you need in the opening menu.
Some actions in the Displayforce Manager are performed using context menu. In the majority of cases, you can access the context menu by clicking on the button marked with three dots.