To control sound, you need to use 369 software version and higher.
You need to create project with Sound Panel component in Displayforce Designer.
The main content can be uploaded from any source maintained in Sound Panel (i.e. from Displayforce Manager (CMS, personal account) or from project library).
Sound you want to play is added to Samples section. In this case, the source is not selected, it is automatically added to the project library.
When choosing the Sample, it settings appear on the top. You can set Music level to which the content will switch while playback.
Once the Sample receive the RS-232 message (that should be specified), Sample will playback. That message is needed only for one Sample.
- Do not use several components that work with RS-232.
- Interaction with RS-232 is possible only for 1 Sample.
- Use the first COM port available to work, ideally the first one in OS.
- Connection settings:
- Baud rate: 9600
- Data bits: 8
- Parity type: None
- Stop bits: 1
- End-of-string character: none (while message sending)
- Data reading occurs once per second, the interval will be reduced in the future.