Before installing the program, make sure that your computer meets the system requirements and then open the folder containing the program distribution. You can find the Displayforce designer's distributive in the Downloads section in Displayforce manager.
To install Displayforce Designer on a Windows-based computer, follow the guidelines below:
- Launch file DesignerX64.exe/Designer.exe
- In the User Account Control window, click "Yes".
- Select the language to be used throughout the installation and click "OK".
- Click "Next" in the Welcome window.
- To accept the license agreement, check the "I accept the agreement" box and press "Next".
- Select installation folder and click "Next".
- Check the box if you want to create a desktop icon and click "Install".
- Wait until the installation is completed.
- Check the box if you want to launch the program after the installation window is closed and click "Finish".
Displayforce Designer will be installed.