The Personalized Offers feature gives you the ability to display targeted offers in pop-ups that follow a customer's movement from one digital surface to another without interrupting the main content.
This feature allows you to:
- Increase dwell-time (average contact time) up to 300%
- Control OTS (audience reach management using the frequency of advertising message display)
- Manage unique views.
What you need to customize the functionality:
- DISPL Designer
- DISPL Player
- DISPL Manager, a registered platform at https://id.displayforce.ai/
- A subscription that allows you to use DISPL Designer, Content views analytics and Signage
In order to be able to add a new widget, "Special and beta features" must be checked in the DISPL Designer settings. To do this, go to Edit - Settings, in the appeared window activate "Special and beta features".
1. Inside the Interface Editor component, add a new "Personalized offers" layer. Place it in the desired location.
2. Set parameters:
- "Zones" - set the desired number of zones. Their number depends on how many personalized sentences are to be displayed simultaneously on one screen. One sentence is displayed for one person;
- "Min Face ration" - the ratio of the face area to the frame area. It is specified in percent, where 100 percent is a face that occupies the whole frame. The setting allows you to cut off the response to faces that are far away.
- "Display photos of people targeted" - the setting is for exhibition mode only. The screen displays a photo from the camera and the corresponding sentence. Important: Photos are not saved or sent to the server.
After making all the customizations, save and upload the template to the platform.
1. Create an advertising campaign using this template. Add content, including the "Personalized Offers" area.
2. For each file in the "Personalized Suggestions" playlist, specify who the content is intended for: men and women, men or women, audience age.
Note that you can only set these settings in an older version of the CMS.
1. You must enable "Non-personalized recognition of facial attributes" in the player settings.
Setup is complete.
Sharing facial recognition data
Devices that use the Personalized Offers widget can share facial recognition data with other devices within the local network and use it to display content.
This greatly expands device placement options by allowing you to connect a camera to a device located in a more convenient location for Content views analytics, such as at the entrance to a store. And display personalized offers on the device in the most visible location, using visitor data from the first device.
To use this functionality, you need to set a channel for transmitting facial recognition data in the "Personalized Offers" widget.
And then set the DISPL Player on the device used for facial recognition to the same channel in the camera settings.