To set up rotation of advertising campaigns, you need at least two advertising campaigns that are played on one device, hereinafter: campaign 1 and campaign 2.
Important! The number of playback cycles will only affect the last component in the template.
Important! This mechanic is only applicable to Interface Editor components with a Media Gallery layer.
Step 1: Create a template.
This step requires DISPL Designer.
- Create a project
- Add the Interface Editor component and open it for editing
- Add a MediaGallery layer
- Add content
- Add an action for the OnPlaybackComplete event
- In the actions, select the option to end the advertising campaign
- Save the template, upload the template to the cloud and use it in your campaign.
Step 2: Create Campaigns
- Create a campaign, add content, set the desired settings and turn on the "Alternate" setting.
- Repeat the same steps for other campaigns that should be alternate
- Set the order in which your ad campaigns will play on the Schedule page